Running a business is a huge undertaking and requires shouldering major responsibility and managing resources efficiently.
Investing in productivity for your business can be a tricky balance. There are tools and professionals out there that can give you a helping hand in order to improve the productivity in your business and move the needle forward.
In this episode, we delve into the non-essentials that you should invest in for your business productivity and growth.
Remember that your business is your livelihood and you need to take it seriously. If you treat it like a hobby, your results will mirror your actions.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Fear of spending (5:07)
- Who are you surrounding yourself with to move forward? (7:00)
- What is it that you don’t know because you don’t know where to look for it? (7:51)
- The cost of doing business (8:57)
- Investment vs a cost (9:30)
- Accounting platform (12:30)
- We can’t create more time (13:00)
- Investing in CRM (14:49)
- Outsourcing (17:09)
- Hiring the best for your business (18:52)
- Outsource other tasks in order to focus on your zone of genius (22:00)