022: Creating Meaningful Relationships In Business And Life with Kate Mason
How important is teamwork?
Whether it be related to your business, your family, or even your church group, there requires an understanding of each and every person to achieve synergy.
In this episode of the Thought Leaders Business Lab, Samantha chats with Kate Mason, the Director of The Personality Coach, and they discuss personality types and how they affect your relationships.
Discover how the different personality profiling ‘tools’ – from Myers Briggs to the 5 Love Languages, and the Four Temperaments – can help you with personal development and creating relationships that matter. Kate emphasizes that it’s important to start within by understanding yourself in order to understand others. She also talks about the concepts of perception and uniqueness.
Learn how to improve your networking, dealing with team members, how to handle & give negative feedback, and much.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a personality coach? (00:55)
- Parenting extroverts vs. Parenting Introverts. (05:45)
- Working with extroverts and introverts inside your business. (10:20)
- Understand yourself first, to start understanding others. (11:36)
- Perceiving the world: Sensing vs. Intuition (13:10)
- Combining different personalities within your business. (14:31)
- Advice for introverts in business. (19:38)
- Logical thinker vs. feeling person. (21:22)
- Constructing comments, feedback, and critiques for your team. (24:16)
- DISC Profile, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and the 5 Love Languages. (26:00)
- How can understanding people put money in your pocket? (31:35)
- You can’t please everyone. (33:47)
- Optimistic vs. Pessimistic people. (36:50)
- Perception or reality? (41:45)
- Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself by Florence Littauer
- DISc Profile overview
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- 5 Love Languages
CONNECT WITH KATE
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
PS. When you’re ready to really grow your expert business, here are 3 ways I can help you right now:
- Join the free Facebook Community and connect with other high-level thought leaders and experts who are growing & scaling their business too. It’s a positive and inspiring community filled with people who are making an impact in the world – Click Here to Join
- Grab a free copy of The Thought Leaders Positioning Checklist. It reveals the five things that may be holding you back from being seen as the go-to authority in your industry. Click Here To Grab Your Copy
- Work with us. If you’d like to work with my team and I privately, you should know that we’ve taken hundreds of coaches from zero income to 6+ figures, and beyond. If you’re ready for that kind of massive growth and you’re ready to do the work, then I want to personally invite you to book a breakthrough session with our team today, where we’ll map out your Thought Leaders Authority Accelerator Plan – Book Now