Growing and scaling your business entails a lot of hard work and dedication and with all the moving parts in your business, this can often bring up a lot of questions.
In this episode, we answer your questions regarding growing your business, and the systems and processes within your business.
From personal branding, to niching down to the importance of a sales pipeline, we delve into all of these topics in today’s episode.
Have more questions for us? Leave it in the comments below!
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Personal branding and making connections (2:34)
- Having a clear definition of who you serve (3:20)
- Niching down (4:48)
- Being authentic (7:15)
- Acknowledging your personal values (7:30)
- Knowing what you don’t align with (7:45)
- Being consistent (8:12)
- Using a content calendar for consistency (10:38)
- Managing your pipeline of opportunities (12:47)
- Deciding when you need a system (13:26)
- Sales pipeline (14:12)
- Sales are the lifeline of your business (17:30)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: