Connecting, building and nurturing authentic and genuine relationships is key to growing your business.
Being part of an alchemy network means having a community of people who you trust and opens up many opportunities for your business.
But where do you begin?
In this episode, Dov Gordon, the Alchemist Entrepreneur, shares how you can build authentic relationships for your business growth and become an “Under-the-Radar” leader in your industry – and enjoy a consistent flow of ideal clients.
The best clients usually come from referrals and relationships. But building relationships takes time and effort. You can’t put a price on a relationship and you never know where they may lead.
Focusing on relationships is one of the best investments you can make towards your long term business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Becoming an under-the-radar leader (1:40)
- Referrals are unpredictable (2:30)
- We all have different personality types (3:10)
- Operate in your zone of genius (3:39)
- The 3 questions you must ask (9:45)
- Creating a compelling message (12:35)
- Being a savvy student as an entrepreneur (13:50)
- Authenticity is who you are when you get rid of everything else (14:05)
- Why we struggle to communicate what we do (19:03)
- Your unique voice (19:23)
- An Alchemy Network (21:30)
- Willingness to lose everything (3:30)
- Separate your colleagues and your prospects (31:08)
- Having a community with trust (36:26)
- Building a community (36:30)
- Curating and conversation (39:39)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Dov Gordon helps consultants use “backwards” networking to reach their ideal clients, consistently.
Experienced consultants know that the best clients come from referrals and relationships.
But referrals are unpredictable. And relationships take lots of time.
Dov gives a simple and practical alternative: Becoming an “under-the-radar leader” in your industry.
It gets better, because Dov shows you how to leverage the relationship marketing you’ve been doing for free – into a six figure revenue stream. It’s all at ProfitableRelationships.com.