People are winding down as the year comes to a close. It’s chock-full of holidays. People are shifting their focus on personal things rather than work. So, it’s no wonder why many entrepreneurs also step back and slow down their businesses during this season.
However, for most business owners, the months from November until January are the busy season.
In this episode, Samantha and Tim discuss why slowing down may not be the right move for your business. Rather, the busy season can be the perfect period to sign more clients.
They also share some do’s and don’ts during the busy season so you can have a profitable three months and prepare your business for 2021.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The busy season: slow down vs step on the gas (02:28)
- COVID’s effect on the internationalisation and expansion of certain businesses (04:11)
- This is not the time to change your organisational structure (07:19)
- Don’t start developing new programs (09:35)
- Make sure you have your marketing plans in place (12:33)
- People are spending money so grab this opportunity to offer your service to your target clients (14:25)
- Don’t offer discounts; but do offer value adds (17:40)
- Map your business and lifestyle plans for 2021 (19:22)