As the visionary of your company, you need to set up your systems so you can scale your business.
In this episode, SYSTEMology founder, David Jenyns discusses the importance of and misconceptions about business systems.
He shares the 7 stages of his SYSTEMology process, the steps to complete the Critical Client Flow exercise, and several tips and resources to help business owners start, change and upgrade their systems to gain more profit and clients in the coming years.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- David’s work and how it optimises his clients’ systems and processes (01:19)
- The importance of systemising an owner from the daily operations of a business (03:13)
- Misconceptions about systems and processes and how to overcome them (05:35)
- Where do you start? (08:24)
- The Critical Client Flow (09:44)
- Systemise how you make money (12:02)
- Start with what you are doing, not with what you want to do (13:30)
- Get out of the ‘Rollercoaster Income’ (15:20)
- Allan Dib’s marketing systems (15:57)
- The 7 Stages of the SYSTEMology Process (18:25)
- Who records and stays on top of the systems? (23:30)
- “You don’t have to be a systems person to own a systemised business” (28:30)
- As a visionary, level up your systems to solve higher quality problems (30:40)
- Now is the perfect time to change your systems (33:06)
- The art and science of building a business through SYSTEMology (34:38)
The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib
Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman
In 2016, David successfully systemised himself out of his business, one of Australia’s most trusted digital agencies, melbourneSEOservices.com. Through this process he became a systems devotee – founding systemHUB & SYSTEMology. Today, his mission is to free all business owners worldwide from the daily operations of running their businesses.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show.
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/