Knowing the deeper “why” of your business provides the foundation on which to build everything else.
There has to be a higher reason for your business aside from just making a profit. Having a clear and compelling brand purpose serves as your guiding star for all the decisions you make in your business – from the clients you attract, to the team members you bring on.
Join us in this episode as we unpack the importance of brand purpose to drive your business forward.
Purpose-driven companies outperform their competitors because they have a solid foundation for every action they do in the business.
What is your reason for being besides making money?
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is a brand? (3:19)
- Managing your day-to-day work (4:09)
- Thinking in silos (5:10)
- Understanding your brand (5:25)
- Your brand is how others think of you (6:00)
- What is the importance of building a consistent brand? (7:40)
- Know, Like, Trust (7:55)
- Delivering the solution to your client’s problems (8:25)
- Revisiting your vision and mission to get more clarity (9:13)
- Bringing in the right team members (10:28)
- Unpacking the brand (12:10)
- What is your brand promise? (12:17)
- Difference of a vision and mission for your business (14:23)
- Brand purpose (15:30)
- Attracting an ideal client (21:31)
Questions to ask yourself to create a purposeful brand:
- What is your singular purpose? Why does your business exist?
- What is your long-term vision?
- What is your mission? What are you doing right now to achieve your vision?
- What are your core values?
- What is your brand promise?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your USP? (unique selling point)