024: Building Exceptional Business Culture with Craig Handley
When building and growing your company, how important are your team members’ goals and core values?
Do they need to be taken into consideration?
Joining Sam today in this episode of the Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast is Craig Handley, the co-founder and CEO of ListenTrust, a call centre with over a thousand team members, based in Mexico.
Craig shares the importance of having a workplace culture where everyone can connect, dream, and help each other reach their goals. He believes that alongside achieving business growth, entrepreneurs should support their employees in chasing their dreams.
Discover why this entrepreneur hires staff, and trains them to quit.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Craig moved from performing as a front-act for Coolio to owning his own business. (00:36)
- The difficulty in making decisions when you don’t have financial security. (04:40)
- Why hire and train people to quit? (06:30)
- As the leader of your business, how can you learn what your team members’ goals are? (11:10)
- The difference in Listen Trust’s Sales Training Program which amplifies their conversions (12:55)
- The 12 Areas to create a fulfilling and inspiring life.(15:26)
- What is the Dream Trust? (23:14)
- The importance of hiring for values vs skills. (25:24)
- The two most important things to focus on growing a million dollar business (26:18)
- Hired To Quit by Craig Handley (Amazon Australia Store)
- Hired To Quit by Craign Handley (Amazon US Store)
- Jon Butcher’s 12-Lifebook categories
- The Dream Manager by Matthew Kelly
- Connect with Craig on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA