Businesses are built on partnerships. Partnerships are the easiest way to build, grow, and scale your business.
In this episode, I speak with Laura Sprinkle and delve into the topic of affiliates, and how you can use them to scale your business.
By partnering strategically and in alignment with your values, you can create a partnership program which is a win-win-win-win – that’s a quadruple win!
Partnerships are an ecosystem, a group of people whose values aligned come together to serve the greater good.
Want to learn how to leverage affiliates to scale your business? Let’s dive in…
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What are affiliate partnerships? (2:06)
- How to use affiliate partnerships in the right way for your business (3:02)
- Making an impact with affiliates and clients (3:35)
- Win, win, win, win method (3:42)
- Money is meant to move and flow (5:34)
- Getting rid of the objections around affiliate marketing (7:05)
- Removing the negative connotation around affiliates (8:26)
- The ecosystem of business (9:48)
- Getting clear with your values in your business (10:04)
- Are your partners upholding their values? (11:00)
- Knowing if your partners align with your values and business (13:50)
- Start with the people closest to you (16:12)
- Transferring trust through partnerships (18:34)
- Start building relationships (21:00)
- Never expect anything in return (21:25)
- Technology used for affiliate partnerships (22:45)
- Numbers behind affiliate partnerships (27:13)
- Having leveraged programs (30:19)
- Growing the ecosystem of business and partnerships (30:50)
- What makes a successful affiliate campaign? (32:05)
- Phases of affiliate partnerships (32:40)
Laura Sprinkle is an affiliate partnerships strategist who specializes in working with digital course creators. Her partner program strategies have helped seven-figure industry leaders and budding entrepreneurs garner more than $14 million in partner revenues.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show.
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/