New Year’s is the time when many people start making their resolutions. But the thing about resolutions is that they often carry with them the weight of failure. Instead of a new year’s resolution, create a theme to carry you through your year instead.
Choosing an overarching theme each year allows your year to take shape in various aspects of your life, versus setting goals in just one specific area. It’s a lens that we can use to make decisions in every area of our life.
In this episode, Tim and I share the themes we each chose for this year, plus the 3 key areas to focus on when choosing yours.
We hope this episode will give you some ideas to set up for a successful 2021. Share your thoughts with us in the Thought Leaders Business Lab Facebook Group!
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Double down on know-like-trust (4:10)
- What is a theme? (4:39)
- How to come up with your new year’s theme? (5:20)
- 2021 is the year to niche down (8:25)
- Does this feel like flow? (12:30)
- 3 areas to focus on (13:36)
- What do you want your life to feel like? (14:50)
- Who do you want to work with? (16:27)
- Who do you want to have at your dinner table with your children? (17:00)
- Creating space to make room for the right clients (18:45)
- What do you need to do to 10x your income? (21:00)
- Saying yes too often (22:00)
Get your free copy of the The Thought Leaders Business Growth Planner
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE
Connect with Tim on Facebook
Connect with Tim on Instagram
Leave a Reply