025: Using Automation to Create Connection With Your Prospects with Tim Hyde
As your business grows, it’s essential that you create new relationships as well as keep in touch with loyal customers. It will get too big to manage manually at some point. So, do you have a system to nurture your customer relations?
Today, we deep dive on the benefits of automation for your business as we chat with Tim Hyde, an expert in the digital marketing space. It’s high time to up your game, and use sales and marketing automation systems to leverage time, energy, and income.
Discover why you should prioritize lead nurturing, as well as lead generation, and what strategies you could adapt to gain long-term clients. Attracting your target and creating relationships with your prospects can now be achieved easily once we know when to use the automated and manual approach.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why systematize and automate the manual processes of your company? (00:20)
- The benefits of sales and marketing automation in the short and long periods of time. (03:58)
- Replicating systems to maximize time and income. (06:20)
- Lead Generation vs. Lead Nurturing. (07:56)
- How do you nurture hte leads in your database? (11:57)
- The use of email sequences. (14:48)
- Segmenting database for more personalized conversations with clients. (15:41)
- How do you attract your ideal client? (21:10)
- The ratio of call-to-actions to value ads in content marketing. (25:00)
- Use both the automated and traditional approach when engaging with the people. (26:15)
- Visit Tim’s website.
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA