Collaborations are the least expensive yet far-reaching marketing tools you can have for your business. It’s something you can do whether you’re a new business owner or a veteran in your niche.
Despite its multiple advantages, many business owners don’t maximise the full potential of this tool.
In this episode, we dive deep into collaboration opportunities: what people do wrong, different types of partnerships, where to find collaborators, how to manage relationships and what opportunities you can do right now.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Collaboration opportunities when starting a business (02:07)
- Things that could go wrong (04:17)
- Thinking “what’s in it for me?” (04:29)
- Finding partners who are the right fit (07:03)
- The importance of ‘test runs’ (08:33)
- Different types of partnerships (10:48)
- Cross promoting (11:27)
- Referrals and affiliates (13:49)
- Jointly created products or programs (14:45)
- Where do you find partnerships? (15:25)
- Social media (15:44)
- Face-to-face networking (18:32)
- How to manage your relationships for the best outcome (19:24)
- Automations (20:29)
- Reach out and follow up consistently (24:03)
- Collaboration opportunities available to you (26:31)
- A challenge for you (27:41)