027: Podcasting For Profit with Annemarie Cross
Numbers are just numbers! Having one loyal listener of your podcast who turns into a client is way better than 100 uninterested listeners. On today’s episode of the Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast, learn how to position your podcast for profit.
Today I chat with Annemarie Cross, the Podcasting Queen, to discuss the importance of creating valuable content for your target audience while generating income.
Having well-planned and well-executed strategies will increase your reach, build you long-lasting relationships, and establish your credibility as an entrepreneur or a thought leader.
If you’re new to podcasting, or even if you’ve been on the podcasting train for quite some time now, incorporating the Podcast Profit Framework may be beneficial for you. Learn how to create your own 3-part Podcast Series to improve your lead generation.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why podcasting is such a good way to build connections. (03:00)
- Do we really need to think of ourselves as media companies? (06:02)
- Discover how to create content that provides value. (07:20)
- Learn the Podcast Profit Framework (10:26)
- Is the Podcast Profit Framework suitable for both new and existing podcasts? (12:58)
- How do you get your listeners to binge-listen to your content? (21:10)
- Can you change your strategy after you have released your podcast? (27:43)
- People are more likely to follow a brand/person that was featured in a podcast. (28:50)
- How to be the top of mind in your industry for your prospects. (31:34)
- How do you promote your podcast and profit from it? (35:30)
- Getting and using sponsorships for your podcast. (38:20)
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA