How can you create a remarkable business? What does a remarkable business look like? And what does it take to create one?
We know the remarkable experiences that we have when we are consumers of other people’s products and services and we talk about those quite often. However, what isn’t talked about enough and what needs more internalizing are the experiences we give our customers. Are we giving them remarkable products or services?
In this episode, we delve into what it takes to make excellence in business, the personal habits to focus on, and how you can show up as your best self for your business and your clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Can you be successful without being remarkable? (3:20)
- Personal branding and business (4:07)
- What does it mean to be remarkable? (4:23)
- Apologizing and owning whatever goes wrong in business (7:30)
- What it takes to make excellence in our business (9:30)
- Personal habits in business (10:50)
- How to show up as your best self (11:25)
- The quality and speed of our decisions (12:40)
- Diet and hydration to aid our decision-making (15:15)
- Small disciplines as your personal excellence (16:38)
- Mindset (17:16)
- The power of meditation and its different types (20:46)
- 30-day small discipline challenge (22:05)
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE
Connect with Tim on Facebook
Connect with Tim on Instagram
Leave a Reply