Are you wondering how to grow your business online? What used to work in the past doesn’t mean it’ll still work today. If you want to grow your business this year, you need to position yourself to win.
In this first episode of “Coaching Over Cocktails”, Tim and I are joined by Sashua Benay. Sashua is a transformation coach. She helps professionals go from the gridlock and frustration of their career to an empowered life.
Sashua has been part-time in her business sashuabenay.com for a few years, and made the transition to full time during 2020.
We had a chat with Sashua about what is holding her back right now, and gave her three simple ideas that she can implement straight away to grow her business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sashua’s business goals (4:38)
- The thirst for learning (13:52)
- Give yourself permission to rest (14:03)
- Set up your Facebook profile (16:16)
- Link your Facebook group to your profile (17:44)
- Build connection on Facebook (18:10)
- The importance of congruence (19:29)
- Interact with your prospects on Facebook (20:54)
- Work on your website (21:23)
- Put your free resource on your website (21:58)
- Speak to the curiosity of your customers (22:44)
- Your CRM is the brain of your business (24:17)