Are you wondering how to reach more clients on social media? Do you know how to optimize it for your business? You’re in the right place.
Joanne started her business in the middle of the pandemic. Her business was born out of stress and it led her into the love of motherhood. Fortunately, her background in Psychology helped her overcome her obstacles.
In this episode of “Coaching Over Cocktails”, I chat with Joanne about how to optimize Facebook to attract new clients. Joanne is helping mothers cope up with their troubles through betterbeingme.com.au. Being a mother herself, she understood what mothers are facing on a daily basis.
During this discussion, we talk about the opportunity available on social media and how she could optimize her social media platforms for greater advantage.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Start your business slowly (6:47)
- The importance of know, like, and trust (9:38)
- Optimize your Facebook profile (12:41)
- The #1 thing you need to get right on your profile (13:33)
- Your cover image should position you as the authority (14:02)
- Have a short authority piece (14:30)
- Place a call to action in your featured image(15:16)
- How to build relationships on social media (17:30)
- Use videos (18:02)
- Talk about the issues they’re ashamed to talk about (19:07)
Jo uses her incredibly canny and candid awareness of living life awkward, to give you permission to leave behind the things that aren’t serving you and explore the seriousness of life’s big cosmic body slams. This neurodiverse Mum with her infectious chuckle, self-deprecating humour and sarcasm will help you create a better connection to self and cut through the shitshow of life to uncover the simplest workaround.