When COVID-19 hit, it changed how we live, how we conduct our business, and how we operate on a daily basis. Glory’s music business was no exception. Her sales declined immediately.
The teachers in her business were terrified because they were used to teaching in-person, and didn’t know how to transfer their skills to a virtual classroom. Thanks to her UMTC Lead Generator Program which eventually blew up, the once terrified teachers are now earning more teaching online music lessons than they were in-person.
In this episode, Tim and I share our ideas on how to use Facebook to attract more leads to Glory’s business organically. We gave tips on how she could optimize her personal Facebook profile, Facebook Group, and her email list.
Being a business owner is an adventure that never ends. Join our conversation with Glory and discover how to implement these Facebook tips to also improve your marketing strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Glory shares how she grew her business organically (9:18)
- The importance of a clean email list (13:14)
- Break up your payment terms (17:16)
- Key marketing metrics (18:33)
- How to set up your Facebook profile (23:41)
- Create one featured image (25:57)
- Setting up the Facebook Group (28:05)
- Understand your numbers (33:40)
Ultimate Music Theory
Glory St. Germain helps music teachers elevate their business using mindset, strategies & tools for successful learning with the Ultimate Music Theory Workbook Program, Online Courses and the UMT Teachers Membership.