In Episode 281, we talked about what has worked and what hasn’t worked in our business in the past 12 months. We thought it would be great to do a follow up episode, and share how we implement new ideas in our business.
In today’s conversation we share how we decide whether or not to run with an idea, and how we go about planning for a new project.
We will take you behind the scenes for a sneak peak of our planning and implementation stage. We will also share the systems and processes that we use to ensure success for each phase of implementation.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The two questions to start with (3:00)
- Involve the stakeholders (3:48)
- Define what success looks like (4:32)
- Practice constant evaluation (6:09)
- Go back to your purpose (7:43)
- Know when to stop (8:31)
- What would you change (9:17)
- Take time out (13:20)
- Forward planning (14:19)
- The Good, Better, and Best Goals (15:44)
- What are you working on this week (17:09)
Episode 281: What’s Working In Our Business