We all start business with the grand ambition to change the world in some form.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t know a thing about marketing and sales and trying to figure out how to attract new customers or clients is why most businesses fail.
In this two-part series, Tim and I will share the marketing mistakes that business owners need to look out for, and avoid.
There are so many opportunities left on the table if you don’t have the right information to make your marketing efforts work for your business.
Are you making these mistakes?
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Most small business owners burn out (3:41)
- Wrong bait, wrong pond (6:34)
- Right customer avatar (7:14)
- Create the right message (9:54)
- Ten kids on the first date (11:30)
- Do you close your sales too quickly? (13:19)
- The shotgun effect (16:17)
- You’re the doctor, it’s your job to prescribe (17:55)
- Crickets (19:44)
- Metrics (23:20)
Episode 285 – How To Position Yourself As A Trusted Thought Leader