We all struggle with productivity from time to time.
But do you need to give your productivity a more permanent boost?
Or are you busy being busy, and not focussing on the right things? Spending your time avoiding the jobs that are going to move the needle on your business?
Right now, I’m seeing that people are really struggling to focus due to the uncertainty around the world – they’re anxious and wondering when all of this is going to end.
For this reason, I’ve decided to make a quick-tip episode about boosting productivity. As business owners, we have to accept that sometimes we are under stress and unproductive.
Rather than beating ourselves up, it’s important that we give ourselves the love that we need and work on boosting our productivity.
It’s time to let go of decision fatigue and focus on what will move the needle for your business this week. Let’s dive in.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Start and end the day well (5:37)
- Work in short bursts (7:03)
- The benefits of co-working (9:20)
- What does your dedicated workspace consist of? (10:41)
- Notifications – the anxiety inducing bings and beeps (12:01)
- Project Management Software (12:59)
- Setting boundaries on your personal time (15:07)
- The importance of saying no (15:35)
- Calendar management (16:05)
- Exercise to raise your energy (17:37)