Podcasting gives us the opportunity to create a huge impact and with the craziness of the world right now, it’s now more important than ever to create a positive impact.
Congratulations, you’ve started your podcast! But have you thought about how to grow your podcast? What strategies can you implement to build your audience?
In this episode, I’m joined by Adam Schaeuble. He helps podcasters love their show like a hobby but build it like a business.
Adam is blessed with a podcast voice, so I’m sure you will enjoy listening to this episode.
Jump in, and let’s dive deep into how to grow your podcast.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The cadence of releasing episodes (7:44)
- Start with the eventual sale (14:13)
- How to create community engagement (22:23)
- Release schedules (28:28)
- Different strategies for podcast growth (36:06)
- Different ways to mention past episodes (42:14)
- Podcast Promo Intro Swaps (46:37)
- The Implementation Alarm Challenge (49:58)
- How to use Spotify Ads to grow your podcast
- Join us each week in the ‘Next-Level Influence Room on Clubhouse – Tuesday 3pm Pacific Time / Monday 8am Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Million Pound Mission YouTube Channel
- Instagram Reels Tips For Podcasters
- Let’s Talk About Your Podcast
Adam is a full time podcaster, podcasting business coach, and the host of the top ranked podcast: Podcasting Business School.
Adam’s goal is to teach his students how they can love their show like a hobby, but build it like a business.
Adam helps podcasters launch, grow, and monetize their show so that they can have a lucrative side hustle or a full time podcasting career.
CONNECT WITH ADAM SCHAEUBLE
Connect with Adam on LinkedIn
Connect with Adam on Instagram
Connect with Adam on Clubhouse
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
Leave a Reply