Do you feel stuck with your current content creating strategy? Are you unsure of what to do next?
In this episode, Tim and I talk about content creation. There are four key types of content that you can create. Interestingly, if you have the framework, creating content becomes simple.
When creating your content, you need to educate, create value, connect with your audience, and use video.
However, the question raised by one of his clients was, “But I’m not sure what to create next?”
This is where the conversation about how to create content ideas for social media came from. So, if you’re ready to start creating content that gets more engagement in an easy and effective way, let’s dive in.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The educational content (5:15)
- The Influence Pyramid (6:22)
- Case studies and stories (8:25)
- Your personal content (9:30)
- Share your values in an engaging way (10:05)
- Don’t shy away from seemingly trivial content (11:44)
- Share and add value to your network (12:38)
- Tap into other people’s audiences (12:55)
- Episode 301 – Building An Effective Team
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Episode 283 – 3 Ways To Develop And Demonstrate Your Thought Leadership
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE
Connect with Tim on Facebook
Connect with Tim on Instagram
Leave a Reply