It can get frustrating when you feel you’re not where you’re supposed to be. This affects us all at one time or another.
It may come from the fact that your business is taking up too much of your time, team members not being aligned with your goals, revenue is not at par with your expectations or things are just feeling like a grind.
In this episode, we share the four key areas why your business may not be working out as well as you’d like. A lot of factors may be involved, but it could be that you’re too dependent on free content, excessive distractions, procrastinating and not honouring the commitments you make.
Handling a business is not always easy but it starts with being fully aware of what needs to be done. Tune in as we share some practical tips on how to get your business prospering.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- 4 key areas why your business may not be working (2:20)
- Over-reliance on free content (03:23)
- Free content vs paid content (04:40)
- Shiny Object Syndrome (06:17)
- Procrastination and self-sabotage (07:50)
- The one person you need on your team (10:12)
- The one thing you MUST do when you hire a coach (11:58)
- Why it pays to show up (12:57)