Think of your business as a vehicle that lets you go anywhere you want. Now, in order for you to get to your destination, you have to make sure that your vehicle is running fast, effectively, and efficiently.
As you go on your adventure, your role as a business owner becomes clear – to look for patterns that help in reducing resources and yet produce better outcomes. One structured way to do this is via automation.
In this episode, Samantha and Tim talk about essential automations you need to implement to scale your business.
By using automation, you are setting a systematized form of communication between you and your business prospects and partners.
Although most people think of automations purely as sending emails, there are numerous other ways where you can use automation in your business.
If you want to discover the 5 essential atomations to scale your business, let’s dive in.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The first automation every business owner needs (05:22)
- Why you should lead with value (05:51)
- The getting to know you stage (08:30)
- Classifying prospects: Cold, Warm, or Hot (09:42)
- How to warm up your prospects prior to a sales call (11:23)
- The significance of an onboarding sequence for new clients (13:05)
- Referral partners are the best source of business (15:51)
- The consequences of not nurturing your referral partners (16:37)