Creating an impact on existing and new clients is important to most business owners.
This is also the main reason why some entrepreneurs are reluctant to jump into the business automation pool. They think automation means losing the high-touch personal experience that clients value.
In this episode, Samantha is joined by the founder and CEO of Work Smarter Digital, Mary Sue Dahill. They talk about how you can level up your business by using automation.
You may think that automation is all about blasting generic emails.
In reality, it allows business owners establish a smarter way to communicate with clients and teaches them ways to keep valuable relationships.
Are you wondering how you can use automations in your business while simultaneously creating a high touch experience?
Then this episode is for you…
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Think of your business as a boutique (04:12)
- Business automation (06:55)
- What processes can be automated? (07:27)
- Making decisions based on data (12:55)
- Tools that can leverage your business (16:50)
- The rewards of leveraging your systems (19:40)
- The difference between automation and high-touch experience (23:13)
- Training your clients to take the next step via email (26:00)
- The Boutique Effect (26:55)
Mary Sue Dahill is the founder of Work Smarter Digital and author of The Boutique Effect. She believes in the power of thinking smart, using the right tools, and going after your goals. Mary Sue is an automation expert and offers an all-in-one CRM solution to small businesses.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/