From many years in business, we’ve experienced many high and low points and learned what strategies work and what doesn’t. But what if we had to start over from scratch?
In this episode, we share what we would do differently if we had to start over again and discuss four value points to get any business off the ground and making money in the shortest amount of time.
We discuss the simple strategies that don’t require the use of advanced or expensive technology so you can get to market as quickly as possible. It only requires you to be creative and prove to clients that you are the expert they need to help them solve their problems.
Whether you’re wanting to start a business, or you’d like to increase your income, today you will get the tips to drive your business forward.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The KEEP Principle to drill down on your expertise (04:44)
- Knowing what the market needs (07:07)
- The importance of setting up the correct pricing early on (07:38)
- The benefits of connecting with people you’ve previously worked with (10:33)
- Problem, Period, and Pay Analysis (11:28)
- Create an online profile for people to know who they’re dealing with (13:50)
- How to package your deliverable (16:14)
- Basic technology to set up your business (17:28)