It’s very easy to get caught up spending time on tasks and projects that don’t shift the needle in our business. Doing these tasks can sometimes turn into bad habits, making it feel harder or more complicated than it needs to be. Today we’re going to discuss how to simplify your business.
Business is simple but it’s not easy, so in this episode, we discuss a way to simplify your business and what to do to achieve higher revenue without taking away your enjoyment.
We talked about how to take a look at how to avoid being overwhelmed and identify what is more manageable, profitable, and enjoyable.
Business is not about always striving to be bigger. We also need to look at how to be more effective and efficient in delivering excellent outputs for our clients through simplification.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Automation and complex components (04:39)
- ABCD exercise (06:51)
- Weighing enjoyment and money in what you do (09:26)
- The two key areas in scaling delivery (12:30)
- Creating space and attracting more opportunities (14:12)
- Getting rid of the things that do not support you in your business(14:59)