As entrepreneurs, we’re big dreamers and are continually coming up with big ideas. Big Projects that we want to complete. However, we’re always busy and some of these projects that we want to complete get pushed to the bottom of our to-do list and those “someday when” projects never get actioned. But, what if you had the personal resources to get started and execute your “Someday When” projects?
In this episode, Samantha is joined by Kristin Swanson, a coach, consultant, and breast cancer survivor who teaches clients how to execute their “someday when” projects with ease, and turn procrastination initiatives into profit.
Kristin teaches Thought Leaders how to listen to their deepest callings and act resolutely and overcome procrastination to touch a broader audience and increase their revenue.
If you want to have a head start on your “Someday When” projects now, let’s enter the lab.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Who is Kristin Swanson? (01:30)
- Fear, Resistance, and the difference with your someday maybe projects (07:09)
- How to get a new project started (08:30)
- Learning to move with fear (09:35)
- How to move out of the productivity shame spiral (11:55)
- Shifting your focus to acknowledge the small wins (13:19)
- Why practicing gratitude will help you move forward faster (15:19)
- Projecting yourself forward into the future you (16:53)
- The perfect research window (20:15)
- How to lesson the effect of decision fatigue in your day (22:06)
- The best ways to start public speaking (30:08)
- “It’s not about waiting for the fear to dissipate. It’s not about getting the confidence and then pushing the button. It’s about pushing the button and understanding that we’re moving forward with fear.” Samantha Riley (10:14)
- “Get started because it’s not going to happen overnight anyway. You might as well start building those building blocks now” Kristin Swanson (08:13)
- “If you have fear, lean into it. Those are the things that are probably going to make the biggest difference in your business.” – Kristin Swanson (11:08)
Kristin Swanson is a coach and consultant who helps entrepreneurs create consistent revenue by expanding their reach. She teaches clients how to execute their “someday when” projects with ease, turning procrastinated initiatives into profit.
As a breast cancer survivor, Kristin learned the importance of getting out of one’s own way and how to stop waiting until “someday” to make a unique impact. Realizing deeply that “you only live once,” she has gained perspective, tools and strategies to overcome the illusions fear instills in us. Kristin teaches Thought Leaders how to listen to their deepest callings and act resolutely and overcome procrastination to touch a broader audience and increase their revenue.
Kristin received Co-Active Coaches Institute training, a BA in business, and has two decades of business leadership, strategy & operations experience.