We’ve had a lot of good times with the Thought Leaders Business Lab, and we may have reached our final episode…
So in this episode, Samantha shares the conversation with the two people who have spent the most time with her on the show; Tim Hyde, Sam’s Thursday co-host, and Leon Flitton, her partner in business and life.
They talk about all things business, podcasting, and the much-awaited announcement of the show.
Like many people, Sam has spent a lot of time reflecting and realigning during the pandemic. She deep-dived into Human Design and discovered the golden thread that filled the final gap in her business. She uses this tool to help her clients discover why they are here, how to tap into their zone of genius, and who they are at their core.
The rebrand of this podcast showcases Sam’s growing passion and commitment to aligning people with their purpose.
We normally say, “every ending is a new beginning,” and we can’t contain the excitement of sharing incredible things on our upcoming episodes with Influence By Design.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What do the team love about podcasting? (02:47)
- The reason behind Leon starting his own business (04:29)
- The “behind the scenes” of Thought Leaders Business Lab (07:33)
- The importance of meaningful connections (10:35)
- The team shares their favourite Thought Leaders Business Lab episodes (14:10)
- The impact of 2021 in their business and personal growth (25:20)
- Discovering true purpose through Human Design (37:25)
- Why is the show rebranding? (39:35)
“Podcasting gives us a platform to be able to influence so many people; to share something very important to us.” – Samantha Riley
“I think we’ve got to remember ultimately that podcasting is a marketing tool. If it’s not serving a purpose in your business then what are you doing it for?” – Tim Hyde
“You can see when someone is not in alignment because the business doesn’t flow.” Leon Flitton
- Episode 173: Living An Authentic Life with Aimee J
- Episode 076: Create A Life Aligned With Your Highest Values with Dr. John Demartini
- Episode 002: Staying True To Your Creative Spirit In Business with JP Sears
- Episode 301: Building An Effective Team
- Episode 132: Being An Entrepreneur And A Parent with Anthea Riley
- Episode 025: Using Automation to Create Connection With Your Prospects with Tim Hyde
- Episode 153: Entrepreneurship. Is It Right For You?
- Episode 193: Conversations with Samantha and Tim: Shaun Premnath
- Episode 277: Coaching Over Cocktails with Sashua Benay
- Episode 279: Coaching Over Cocktails with Joanne Hatchard
- Episode 287: Coaching Over Cocktails with Glory St. Germain
- Episode 322: How to Close More Discovery Calls with Nikki Rausch
Leave a Reply