Taking Time Out From Business and Switching Off
As business owners, we can’t allow ourselves to get run down and stressed. No good comes from that, and it’s not great for our clients, our health or our wellbeing. It’s absolutely essential to be taking time out from business and switching off.
Switching off from work is important, but it can be difficult over the Christmas period and being able to spend time with family can be challenging when there are so many other things to be done.
However, it is necessary to take some time out and rejuvenate and prepare for the coming year ahead.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What can you do to take your business to the next level? (01:11)
- How taking time out affects your company (02:28)
- What defines you as a successful entrepreneur? (03:40)
- Some tips for those who have a hard time shutting down (04:16)
- Entrepreneurs, like everyone else, need time to recharge their batteries. (05:29)
- Home office: Being your new workplace (07:17)
- Fact: You started a business in order to live the life you wanted (08:26)
“This little beast that we’ve created for ourselves, it will take whatever we can give it and more…” – Tim Hyde
“You didn’t go into business to be in business. Go into business to create a lifestyle.” – Samantha Riley
This episode is sponsored by Your Podcast Concierge. Affordable podcast production for coaches and speakers who want to increase their authority and generate leads from their show. You press record, and let them do the rest.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW THE INFLUENCE BY DESIGN PODCAST
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Influence By Design podcast. If the information in any of our conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your smartphone screen, follow the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver valuable content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
BOOK A BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CALL
If you’re a coach who wants to create consistent monthly recurring revenue and scale your business, book a quick 15-minute Accelerator Call.
We’ll work together to identify:
- Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
- Uncover the #1 thing holding you and your business back from scaling
- Develop a 3-step implementation plan
WHERE TO FIND TIM HYDE
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY