034: Coming Out Of The Cocoon with Leonie Lomax
In today’s bonus episode of the podcast, I chat with an entrepreneur who went from being a very successful business owner, to having no confidence in her abilities.
Today I’m introducing you to a client of mine, Leonie Lomax, as she shares her story of how she was allowing her doubts and fears to hold her back from sharing her message in a bigger way. Leonie takes us through the moment she found the clarity with how to explain her unique methodology and message, and how it was like a moment in coming out of a cocoon.
It’s almost time for us to re-open the doors to Business Success Academy, and if you’d like to join the waitlist to learn more, just visit https://samanthariley.global/success or DM me on Instagram @TheSamRiley
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- We can only do for our clients what we are willing to do for ourselves.
- Why all business owners need structure and foundations – and the effects on your business when there are no foundations.
- Do you think everybody is doing what you do?
- How to get even more referrals.
- It’s time for less rah-rah and more a-ha!
- Join Leonie’s Facebook Group, Intuitive Leaders here
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
Connect with me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
P.S. The doors to Business Success Academy are currently closed, but they’re about to OPEN! Join the waitlist and be the first to be notified – visit https://samanthariley.global/success