Our Tech Stack – 2022 Update
From email and instant messaging to video conferencing and project management tools, there are a variety of ways that technology can help you be more productive and efficient.
However, with so many different options available, it can be difficult to know which ones are right for you and your business.
In this episode of the Influence By Design podcast, Samantha and Tim talk about the technology they are currently using.
From ClickUp to WhatsApp, Slack, and more, they both share how they are using each tool to save time and money, or increase productivity. They also offer some advice on choosing the right technology for your business and ensuring that you are using it in the most effective way possible.
Indeed, technology can be a powerful tool for businesses of all sizes. By using the right tools, you can improve communication, collaboration, and productivity. So don’t be afraid to embrace technology in your workplace – it can be a game-changer!
Do you want to leverage technology in the workplace to be more productive and efficient? Let’s dive in…
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Tim’s thoughts on “Time is Money” (3:52)
- Project management tools (5:45)
- Communication tech (9:02)
- Other tech tools that Tim is using (13:09)
- Do you have a ticketing system? (14:40)
- Note-taking applications (17:40)
- Calendar booking software (19:23)
- Integration is important (21:00)
- Social conversation management tools (22:00)
- “Time is the one thing that we can’t create more of.” -Tim Hyde
- “Project management is one of the most important pieces of tech that you have to think about because this is the heart of your business.” -Samantha Riley
This episode is sponsored by Your Podcast Concierge. Affordable podcast production for coaches and speakers who want to increase their authority and generate leads from their show. You press record, and let them do the rest.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW THE INFLUENCE BY DESIGN PODCAST
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Influence By Design podcast. If the information in any of our conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your smartphone screen, follow the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver valuable content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
BOOK A BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CALL
If you’re a coach who wants to create consistent monthly recurring revenue and scale your business, book a quick 15-minute Accelerator Call.
We’ll work together to identify:
- Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
- Uncover the #1 thing holding you and your business back from scaling
- Develop a 3-step implementation plan
Click Here to book your no-charge Accelerator Call.
WHERE TO FIND TIM HYDE
- Website: https://winmoreclients.com.au/
- Facebook: Win More Clients
- LinkedIn: Tim Hyde
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Facebook: Samantha Riley
- Instagram: @thesamriley
- LinkedIn: Samantha Riley
- Twitter: @thesamriley
Leave a Reply