Long Term Success In Business
It’s every entrepreneur’s nightmare to see their business crumbling down. All those years of hard work and sacrifices, gone in an instant.
When this happens, the silver lining is entrepreneurs will never start from square one, they’ll harness all experiences and business know-how to build an organization with a better structure.
In this episode of Influence By Design, Anfernee Chansamooth takes over the mic and interviews Samantha about her human design, key things to be a successful business owner and how would start again if she lost her business overnight.
For Samantha, a successful business starts with having the right connections, evaluating one’s skills and expertise, and having a reliable team. By combining these three, business owners can offer top-of-the-line services to their target audience.
Uncertain moments are always present no matter how prepared your business seems to be. But a vast marketing knowledge and business experience guarantee a greater ascent than the fall.
If you want to get more golden nuggets from Samantha’s and Anfernee’s business expertise, let’s listen to the episode.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- One great lesson Sam got from classical ballet (01:25)
- Who would Sam want as a dinner guest? (06:18)
- Three things Sam and Leon have in common (09:07)
- How would Sam save herself if she suddenly lost her brand and money? (17:23)
- 3 key things to be a successful business owner (25:43)
- The things on Sam’s bucket list she’s yet to achieve (31:20)
“Health is so important as a business owner. If we’re not healthy and strong, we can’t show up as the best version of ourselves.” -Samantha Riley
“People and connections will grow your business.” -Samantha Riley
“I pay for proximity. All the big names also pay for proximity. I’m always backing myself and making sure that I’m in the right places.” -Samantha Riley
“Success in business is all about focusing on what matters most, at the time that it matters.” -Anfernee Chansamooth
- 207: 5 Ways to Use Case Studies to Grow Your Business with Anfernee Chansamooth
- 249: Authentic And Ethical Marketing with Anfernee Chansamooth
- My Evolution in Business – Mic Takeover with Michelle Powell
- 30 Days Book – Clickfunnels – You Suddenly Lose Everything… What Would You Do From Day 1 to Day 30 To Save Yourself
WHERE TO FIND ANFERNEE CHANSAMOOTH
- Website: https://www.simplecreativemarketing.com/ibdesign/
- Twitter: Anfernee Chansamooth
- Instagram: Anfernee Chansamooth
- Facebook: Anfernee Chansamooth – Simple Creative Marketing
This episode is sponsored by Your Podcast Concierge. Affordable podcast production for coaches and speakers who want to increase their authority and generate leads from their show. You press record, and let them do the rest.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW THE INFLUENCE BY DESIGN PODCAST
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Influence By Design podcast. If the information in any of our conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your smartphone screen, follow the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver valuable content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
BOOK A BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CALL
If you’re a coach who wants to create consistent monthly recurring revenue and scale your business, book a quick 15-minute Accelerator Call.
We’ll work together to identify:
- Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
- Uncover the #1 thing holding you and your business back from scaling
- Develop a 3-step implementation plan
ABOUT ANFERNEE CHANSAMOOTH
Anfernee Chansamooth is a content strategist, copywriter, and podcaster. His company Simple Creative Marketing is known for creating case studies and epic posts to drive traffic for web business owners, so they don’t have to.
He typically works with $1Mil+ services and software businesses that also sell online training.
He’s worked with leading brands such as Bean Ninjas, SYSTEMology, and Hub Australia. Furthermore, he’s been featured in Forbes, Inc, Good Men Project, and Huffington Post.
Anf calls Sydney, Australia home.