037: Make A Bigger Impact with Jake Ballentine
Just because you know who you want your audience to be, and you have the knowledge, skill & expertise to share your message, it doesn’t mean your speaking career is ready to take off.
The first question you should ask yourself is ‘How do I start?’
Being booked for your first speaking engagement can be a bit of a challenge for most people. You have to prove you’re credible,valuable, and able to deliver on your promise.
In this episode of the Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast, I chat with Jake Ballentine. He shares some great tips and strategies on how to land your first speaking gig, and how to continue to grow your business once you’ve landed that first speaking engagement.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The power of asking yourself resourceful questions. (07:04)
- Sharing your experiences to help others navigate their challenges. (09:20)
- Why learning from failures will help you find your path. (11:00)
- Tips on how to land your first speaking gig. (12:40)
- The importance of your demo video, and where and how to use it. (15:12)
- The one thing you need to have, to get more clients. (21:25)
- Growing The Speakers, Authors, and Coaches Network Community. (32:58)
Get your free copy of “How To Make Money: Sharing Your Message in 5 Simple Steps” here.
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
Connect with me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
P.S. The doors to Business Success Academy are about to OPEN! Join the waitlist and be the first to be notified, so you can grow your business in 2019 – visit https://samanthariley.global/success