Your Webinar Doesn’t Matter
Webinars are a great way for coaches, speakers, and content creators to promote their business. However, your webinar doesn’t matter as much as you think it does…
In this episode of the Influence By Design podcast, Samantha and Tim have an exciting discussion about why your webinar doesn’t really matter.
Whilst creating content and adding value to your audience are highly important, often the marketing is forgotten and takes a back seat. This means that your valuable content is not seen by the people in your audience.
If you want to learn more about how to make the most of webinars for generating leads and clients, be sure to tune in to this episode.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The importance of marketing your webinar (03:45)
- Different types of webinar registrants (05:28)
- What should be included in your webinar? (08:50)
- Why do people register for webinars? (11:11)
- Why does follow-up matter? (13:12)
- “Our ideal clients are busy, that’s why they’re interested in working with us. They need a solution to a problem that they have.” -Samantha Riley
- “The webinar is about shining a light on your prospects’ problem, showing them that you understand, and you have a way to fix it.” -Samantha Riley
- “The purpose of our webinar is to segment who has this problem right now and is prepared to spend time to find a solution to today’s problem.” – Tim Hyde
- Knowledge Business Launch Formula (KBLF)
- Coaches, Thought Leaders And Change Makers: Community & Collaboration
This episode is sponsored by Your Podcast Concierge. Affordable podcast production for coaches and speakers who want to increase their authority and generate leads from their show. You press record, and let them do the rest.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW THE INFLUENCE BY DESIGN PODCAST
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Influence By Design podcast. If the information in any of our conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your smartphone screen, follow the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver valuable content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
BOOK A BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CALL
If you’re a coach who wants to create consistent monthly recurring revenue and scale your business, book a quick 15-minute Accelerator Call.
We’ll work together to identify:
- Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
- Uncover the #1 thing holding you and your business back from scaling
- Develop a 3-step implementation plan
WHERE TO FIND TIM HYDE
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY