Simplify to Amplify
When entrepreneurs want to grow their business, they think that adding complex concepts and systems is the way to go. But in actual fact, having simplified structures adds more value to both business and clients.
In this episode of the Influence By Design podcast, Samantha and Tim give the lowdown on why simplifying things is essential for a business upgrade.
We’ve been trained to think that more is better, that adding more stuff attracts more clients. But this thinking adds unnecessary complexity and may lead to the business going backward.
The road to business growth is initiated by knowing what aspects of business give the most results, being consistent with them, and implementing ways to simplify the whole process.
If you want to gain more knowledge about how you can simplify to amplify your business results, let’s dive in.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What does adding value really mean? (02:47)
- Three things to discuss with your clients (05:13)
- Simplicity – Knowing where you’re getting results (05:38)
- Why consistency is key in business (10:55)
- The significance of celebrating wins (12:07)
- “Consistency is key to building a business.” -Samantha Riley
- “The value we convey to our clients is the size of the problem we fix for them divided by the amount of time it takes to fix.” -Tim Hyde
- “Once you realize what actions are bringing the results, create a system around it and put that on repeat.” -Samantha Riley
- 369: What Is Marketing, and Why Is It Important?
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business
- Entrepreneurial Leap: Do You Have What it Takes to Become an Entrepreneur?
This episode is sponsored by Your Podcast Concierge. Affordable podcast production for coaches and speakers who want to increase their authority and generate leads from their show. You press record, and let them do the rest.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW THE INFLUENCE BY DESIGN PODCAST
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Influence By Design podcast. If the information in any of our conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your smartphone screen, follow the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver valuable content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
BOOK A BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CALL
If you’re a coach who wants to create consistent monthly recurring revenue and scale your business, book a quick 15-minute Accelerator Call.
We’ll work together to identify:
- Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
- Uncover the #1 thing holding you and your business back from scaling
- Develop a 3-step implementation plan
Click Here to book your no-charge Accelerator Call.
WHERE TO FIND TIM HYDE
- Website: https://winmoreclients.com.au/
- Facebook: Win More Clients
- LinkedIn: Tim Hyde
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Facebook: Samantha Riley
- Instagram: @thesamriley
- LinkedIn: Samantha Riley
- Twitter: @thesamriley
Leave a Reply