Do you hate networking events? Do they make your palms sweat and heart race just thinking about them?
Now’s the time to stop worrying and start networking!
Today’s featured guest on the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast is Sally Eberhardt, and she shares her journey of an introvert who has attended hundreds of networking events.
Networking is a great way to grow your business, and in this episode, Sally shares her tips so you too, can navigate a networking event with ease.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is the intention of networking? [06:44]
- Don’t go into networking just to sell, but do this instead [08:13]
- The #1 tip for introverts when networking [12:40]
- What can you prepare to make the event as easy as possible? [17:22]
- Why we all need an escape strategy [20:05]
Pain-free Networking For Introverts by Sally Eberhardt – GET THE BOOK HERE
CONNECT WITH SALLY