In today’s episode we are talking about Influencer marketing strategies to sell your online courses.
Launching a course is difficult within itself, without figuring out how to promote it.
In today’s conversation we invite you to join us and learn about the benefits of influencer marketing and what steps need to be taken in order to successfully make this strategy work for you.
Discover how taking the right steps to obtaining an influencer can save you time and money, as well as getting your promotion off to the right start.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create new points of marketing to sell online courses. (4:55)
- The power of Social Media and Influencer Marketing. (3:34)
- The 6 steps that need to be taken in order to have a successful influencer marketing campaign. (6:42)
- Why it’s important to have a plan outlined before engaging an influencer. (19:35)
- The importance of outlining the content for an influencer when creating an online course. (21:30)
- How long to allow to create and deploy the marketing campaign. (23:17)
Susana Yee is a marketing expert and a pioneer in the field of social media and influencer marketing. Her Guess “Color Me Inspired” campaign went viral and Mashable named it one of “5 Interesting Pinterest Marketing Campaigns.” Susana was featured as a social media pioneer for 2011 as part of eHow 100 on Shift Showcases Real Women Moving from Information to Influence, Driving Change in Their Lives and the World, Influencing and Educating Other Women which was also featured on Bloomberg and Business Wire. Recently Susana was featured on Thinkific sharing her knowledge about working with influencers in the guide How To Create An Influencer Marketing Strategy to Sell Online Courses by Elise Asanias.
- Click here for the free training, ‘The 5 Things You Should Do Before You Hire An Influencer’
- Click here to join The Influencer Marketing Roadmap Course
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
Join me at my upcoming half day workshop, AMPLIFY Your Influence. This is for you if you’re feeling like the unheard expert, and you’re ready to be seen as the influential thought leader. Learn more HERE.