Episode 6: What Walking Daily Has Done For My Business
Hey, I’m Walking Here!
You walk every day – from going to the office, to pacing every aisle of the grocery store. Walking is simply the easiest way to stay fit, active and healthy.
But, why should I be talking about walking when we’re supposed to be concentrating on growing your business?
Walking has improved my well-being and, believe it or not, my business. I recently took a challenge to walk at least 10,000 steps daily and the effects to my mental and cognitive state have been massive.
It’s helped my learning and knowledge retention, as well as a new level of motivation. I’ve noticed that I’m always up and about to improve and maintain the success of my business, and I want to convince you all to do the same – to be active and healthy for your growing business.
I hope that after listening to this episode of Thought Leaders Business Lab, you’ll be able to take the challenge of walking 10,000 steps daily!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Where to get a link to the Launch Party recording where I gave a training on how to start a podcast.(0:46)
- Walking can be advantageous to your business. (02:36)
- Too much sitting increases the risk of serious health problems and death. (03:48)
- What does walking at least 10,000 steps daily do for me? (04:54)
- Walking boosts my energy levels. (05:10)
- Walking improves my concentration. (05:46)
- Walking stimulates my passion for learning new stuff. (07:14)
- Walking turns me into a problem-solving master. (08:21)
- Walking increases my creativity. (09:14)
- Walking helps me dream bigger. (11:40)
- And many more!