Have you thought about starting your own podcast but find yourself having a million excuses as to why you can’t or don’t want to proceed?
You are not alone.
Join us in today’s conversation, as Super Joe Pardo takes over the mic, and we we discuss the journey of starting a podcast, and how to grow your audience through this awesome media for your business.
Successful podcasting doesn’t happen overnight, and we share our respective stories of the skills we have obtained over time.
Discover how the benefits of podcasting can provide fruitful results for your business, as well as creating an impact in the lives of many.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why podcasting is a great tool to promote your business. (4:41)
- How changing the course of a podcast is often a reflection of the podcaster’s growth. (6:53)
- The difference between using a podcast as a passion project vs. promoting your business. (11:18)
- The importance of not giving into roadblocks and overcoming them with resiliency. (13:37)
- Why listener feedback is so important for your show. (19:11)
- How attending the Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference and the Elevate Your Podcast Course can benefit your podcast show and grant you the opportunity to make connections within the podcast world. (29:27)
JOIN US AT THE MID-ATLANTIC PODCAST CONFERENCE
Learn more and get your tickets here
CONNECT WITH JOE PARDO:
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
Find An Amplify Your Influence Half-Day Workshop Near You
In these half day workshops I should you exactly how you can build a brand that people know, like and trust. Know how to position yourself as the expert in your industry, so people are willing to pay to work with you, and see you as an influential thought leader to make more income, have more freedom and make a bigger impact. Learn more HERE.