Being in the right networks and being connected will help your business growth.
Are you looking to expand your connections?
Whether you are new to networking or not, having the right techniques when you meet people, will make all the difference in the world for your business.
Join us in today’s conversation, as I discuss this topic with Robbie Samuels. He shares the techniques to successfully obtain long lasting relationships and the benefits it will produce for your business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How the book “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic Effective And Inclusive Networking At Conferences” is an essential tool to help you form networks and long term relationships. (3:09)
- Knowing how to identify a Bagel from a Croissant and how to use this to your advantage. (3:20)
- How newcomers play a role in sustaining your network family. (4:14)
- The steps to take when forming connections, networks, and long lasting relationships. (4:40)
- The importance of maintaining and fostering previously established relationships. (8:03)
- The 2 touch point habit, and how to use it to maintain your relationships. (10:23)
- How your previously established relationships can help create a bridge to new connections. (11:15)
- The importance of initiating contact in different ways with your relationships. (17:19)
- How to use your network as a support system to assess your innovative efforts for your business. (24:55)
CONNECT WITH ROBBIE SAMUELS:
- Download your free copy of ‘10 Tips For Conference Connections here: http://www.robbiesamuels.com/lab
- Connect with Robbie on Facebook & Twitter
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
Leave a Reply