Have you ever got to the end of the month and wondered where your business earnings are really going?
Would like to know the exact amount of profit you are really making?
If so, then please join us in today’s episode as featured expert, Deborah Whitby, talks us through the steps we need to take in order to successfully obtain business profit.
Discover the habits that successful business entrepreneurs practice that facilitate the process of their finances along with ongoing continuous profit for their business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why the techniques discussed in the book “Profit first” by Mike Michalowicz, are essential tools in assuring business profit. (2:14)
- Why business owners may not reach profit during the startup phase and the steps to take to ensure they do as fast as possible. (4:47)
- Why business owners often invest time and money in the “wrong things” in the startup phase. (6:55)
- What the profit first model is and why using it helps business owners obtain profit regardless of the current phase of their business. (10:39)
- How the profit first model helps business owners clearly see where their earnings are going and what adjustments need to be made. (19:19)
Deborah is a financial coach for women entrepreneurs and a speaker. She has been featured in national publications and was named a “Limit Breaking Female Founder” by Thrive Global! She won the Woman’s Way Business Award’s “Rising Star” after scaling her family plumbing company to high multi-six figures within 15 months.
CONNECT WITH DEBORAH WHITBY:
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA