Life has a way of knocking us to our knees at some point in our lives, but it is the ability to rise from the fall that matters.
Maybe you’re currently enduring a hardship in your life and are struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Or perhaps you are scarred from adversity and struggling to move forward.
When you face a tough time in your life, knowing what to do in the midst of adversity is just as important as overcoming it.
In today’s conversation I chat with Jennifer Whitmore, a personal trainer and accountability coach, as she shares her story of resilience. Learn how she faced adversity and overcame it, and is now using her experiences to not only change the practices of her business but also to help people who are struggling themselves.
Discover the steps that can aid you in overcoming a hardship in your life and use your experience to help others.
- IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER
- The empowerment that others receive when we share our stories of how we overcame adversity. (8:20)
- The steps Jennifer took to overcome adversity in her personal life. (8:55)
- The #1 tool you can use to refocus your current path. (9:48)
- How Jennifer’s experiences changed her business practices and her relationships with her clients for the better. (11:40)
Jennifer has been training and teaching fitness classes for the past 12 years now and has gone through some hardships in life. She knows what it feels like to be unaccountable to oneself and have health issues. She became a personal trainer and an accountability coach so that she could help and teach people how to get over that hump and over themselves.
CONNECT WITH JENNIFER WHITMORE:
- Jen Whitmore Training
- Connect with Jennifer on Instagram
Join Jennifer’s Facebook Group, Jen Whitmore Training Mastermind
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA