Are you visible online?
Or are you holding yourself back because you’re afraid of being judged?
Or you don’t feel like you have the best technology?
What if I told you that it doesn’t have to be this way and there is a much easier approach…
Today I am joined by Laura Cameron-Stedman, and we discuss how to be seen and heard without letting things get in the way or stop you from showing up in front of the people who need to hear your message.
Learn the strategies you can implement to overcome your fears of being visible online, and using it to your advantage to make your business grow.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why people struggle to put themselves out there and be visible online. (2:51)
- How can being vulnerable help your business growth? (5:22)
- The steps you need to take to be visible online. (9:01)
- The 2 phrases to use that will help you overcome a mental road block. (12:43)
- Knowing that there is always an “easy thing” to do to get you closer to your business goals. (18:38)
- How to know what your “easy thing” is, and using your blueprint to get to the next step. (21:35)
- How to stop technology from holding you back from being visible online. (29:10)
Laura Cameron-Stedman is a Mindset & Visibility Coach. She helps women online entrepreneurs connect with their inner fire, she teaches techniques to make getting in front of the camera or microphone actually enjoyable, and she provides easy tech training to help get content out into the world.
CONNECT WITH LAURA CAMERON-STEDMAN:
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA