Are you struggling to find the right market for your business?
Or do you currently have a market that was once successful only to find yourself struggling again?
Finding the right market is one of the most challenging tasks that every entrepreneur faces.
In today’s episode, we will be discussing how to obtain a successful market with my featured guest, Ryan Levesque. He will be sharing what factors separate a successful market from an unsuccessful one, and strategies you can implement to assure your business market will provide endless success.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to avoid the common mistakes in finding the right market for your business, and to help you get the end results you are looking for. (1:53)
- How the market you choose will greatly determine whether your business will succeed or fail, and how to determine whether you have the right or wrong market before you begin. (3:59)
- The 4 different types of entrepreneurs – learn the difference between each type, and how to determine which type you are so you can focus on the right market for you. (7:10)
- The pros and cons for each type of entrepreneurs, and how to use this information to grow a successful business. (14:31)
- The 5 market must haves that separate successful markets from markets that will have your business idea fail. (15:55)
Ryan Levesque is the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method ® Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, and Entrepreneur and over 250,000 entrepreneurs subscribe to his email newsletter offering business advice. He is also a co-founder and investor in bucket.io®, a leading marketing funnel software for entrepreneurs.
His latest book Choose, helps readers avoid making the single biggest mistake when starting a business and guides people through answering the all important question: What type of business should you start?
CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT
- Order your free copy of ‘Choose’ and claim the free bonuses – CLICK HERE
CONNECT WITH RYAN LEVESQUE:
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA