If you can climb a mountain on your own, it’s not a very big mountain.
But what if you feel like you’re constantly trying to climb a mountain on your own every day, and you don’t know how or where to go to get help?
Or maybe you’re afraid to take the first step, and hire your first team member.
In this episode, Sam and Tim discuss how to take the first step. From zero to one!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What you need to have in place in your business to successfully bring on your first team member.
- How to know who to hire first.
- Fixed price contractors vs paying by the hour.
- Common pitfalls to avoid with your first team member
If you want to grow your business, you won’t be able to do it alone! Learn how you can take the first step in growing your team.
If you would like to submit a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, suggest a topic, have your questions answered on the show, or simply share your story of transformation with us, click here to let us know
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Connect on Facebook and Instagram
- Tim’s website – Win More Clients
Leave a Reply