Do you lack the drive to pursue your entrepreneurial goals when the going gets tough?
It’s a daily challenge when your values are not aligned with your business goals.
In today’s episode I’m joined by Dr. John Demartini, a human behavior specialist and educator. He shares the science behind core values and how it greatly impacts the motivational drive of entrepreneurs to pursue their business & wealth goals.
Learn how your core values are governed by your passions and how you can utilise them to thrive in your entrepreneurial endeavors.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What core values are, and how they can greatly impact your business, for the better or worse. (3:59)
- The importance of aligning your core values with your entrepreneurial goals. (7:07)
- The negative impact on your wealth when you’re not in alignment. (10:31)
- How to hire employees that will positively impact your business success. (11:30)
- The reasons entrepreneurs undercharge for their services. (16:42)
Dr. John Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, polyglot, author and global educator. He has studied over 30,000 books across all the defined academic disciplines, and is the founder of the Demartini Institute. He has authored more than 40 books on a wide range of topics such as corporate and financial empowerment, self-development, relationships and social transformation. He has appeared on Larry King Live and regularly contributes to the Oprah Magazine.
CONNECT WITH DR. JOHN DEMARTINI:
- Visit Dr. Demartini’s website at DrDemartini.com
- Connect with Dr. Demartini on Facebook
- Connect with Dr. Demartini on Instagram and Twitter
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn