Have you ever questioned staying in business, and thought about going back to a JOB?
Well today’s guest did just that. She thought she was taking the easy way out, and she shares her journey of going full circle, and finding her way back to being a small business owner again.
Miranda Mitchell shares her journey openly with us, and drops value bombs galore in this episode.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why Miranda went into business initially, and how she chose such a specialised niche.
- Why she decided to close her first business.
- The effect of having a job had on her family life.
- The exploration process that Miranda went through, prior to opening her second business.
- How her business model has changed the second time around.
- The 3 biggest drivers for her success
Miranda Mitchell is the owner of Diamond Dancewear – makers of custom designed dance costumes for solos and groups.
She is professionally trained in garment design & manufacture, and after previously running her own retail dancewear store for a number of years, she is getting back into the business after 10 years with a modified business model to suit her family life and to have more time with her daughter Zoe (who is also working hard as a model for Diamond Dancewear!)
CONNECT WITH DIAMOND DANCEWEAR:
JOIN THE NEWEST COMMUNITY ON FACEBOOK
How good would it feel to be part of a community of entrepreneurs and business owners who were at the same stage in business as you? Who hadn’t yet made their first six figures, but who are working towards it, just like you!
Get free weekly trainings around topics like:
✅ List Building Essentials
✅ How To Amplify Your Audience
✅ Create Profitable Programs
✅ Your Online Marketing Tool Kit
Leave a Reply