Episode 9: Develop your Clear and Confident Voice with Maria Pellicano
Having the jitters for an upcoming presentation? Let Maria Pellicano, a vocal coach and public speaking mentor, help you find the confidence in your voice!
It’s hard to believe in someone who’s doubtful about what he’s talking about, right? That’s why the tonality of our voice is very important. It’s the easiest way to gain the respect and trust of the audience.
The quivering of your voice when nervous or the monotonous dull tone you have when you’re tired can greatly affect your presentation.
In this episode, Maria shares many tips to make your presentation more energetic and more convincing for the audience.
Start listening now to learn more about the wonders of your voice!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The concept of vocal tonality. (00:38)
- Maria shares her background before becoming a vocal coach. (05:40)
- All the experience we have is important; it’s what makes us unique. (08:12)
- Know your purpose before talking. (11:10)
- How do you protect your voice? (16:20)
- Tips to keep your energy running through a presentation. (21:30)
- Stress and overthinking could affect how you control your voice. (27:55)
- Can your audience tell when you’re not at ease? (30:20)
- Always listen back to your voice and assess what you can improve. (33:28)
- Learn more about Maria Pellicano
- Maria’s Youtube Channel
- The Art of Powerful Communication by Maria Pellicano
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Leave a Reply