There are numerous practices that promote mind power.
In this episode, I chat with Lee Holden. He shares his experience with Qi Gong and how it is one of the least talked about yet highly effective ways to strengthen both the mind and body.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Comparing the effects of Western and Eastern medicine (2:19)
- The wonders of Qi Gong (4:19)
- Achieving flow state (5:52)
- The effects you can experience in flow state (7:02)
- What happens when energy is blocked? (9:12)
- Tapping into your internal potential (15:30)
- The power of creativity (17:25)
- Using Qi Gong to create our own reality (19:42)
And so much more.
CLICK HERE to gain access to Lee’s 30-Day program. It’s a 7-minute per day program that habituates the practice of recharging and letting go into our daily routine.
Lee Holden is a world-renowned teacher of Qi Gong, Meditation and Holistic Health Care Practices and the owner of a successful holistic health center in Santa Cruz, California. As an acupuncturist and Doctor of Chinese Medicine, Lee has figured out how to translate Eastern medicine for our modern Western lives.
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn